4 days to go …. I’m so excited about BIFOBA 2015 Homecoming …. Wow! we will be celebrating the very First Set to graduate from BFHS and 95 Set will be celebrating 20 years. Great Stuff!!!
The Head, Human Resources will attract, retain and inspire the best and the brightest. The right individual will help our organization strike the optimal balance between the company’s need and the needs of the workforce in order to differentiate us from the competition.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES OF THE ROLE
Rport to the CEO
- Develop and direct strategies for the Human Resources department and ensure strategies are aligned with the overall goals of the organization.
- Manage the company’s Human Resources functions, provide expert professional advice and support to management and staff on all aspects of people management and execute all areas of the employee lifecycle.
- Manage the HR Business units: Business Partnering, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management and Employee Services.
- Lead the implementation of best practice Human Resources policies and procedures in the organization.
- Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements.
- Work with functional managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective learning and development.
- Oversee the career development, capacity development and progression of all employee
- Support management to develop and implement effective succession planning strategies.
- Manage overall culture of the organization, initiate programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Support executive management to manage all change initiatives impacting staff within the company.
- Evaluate, implement and oversee the use of the Human Resources Information System.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven operational experience in management and staff supervision: ideally has worked in a management role for 10+ years and has strong generalist human resources.
- Experience in the Retail Chain/Multi-location organization (e.g. fast food, banks, telecoms, etc) or fast-growing company
- Professional membership of CIPMN, SHRM or CIPD is an added advantage.
Core Competencies and Skills
- Able to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the executive team.
- Creative and critical thinker with high attention to detail Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly professional and ethical with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A strong change agent and communicator.
- Excellent people management and development skills.
- Possess excellent leadership and business partnering skills to achieve results through organizational resources.
- Excellent organizational development skills Good Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Experience with HR software packages.
- Demonstrated process improvement skills.
- A good working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirement should a one page summary of their most significant achievements for the last 5 years with your application letter, a detailed CV and relevant copies of credentials to email@example.com and state the subject as Head of Human Resources
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services • Maintains customer records by updating account information. • Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. • Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. • Arranges, organizes, and displays merchandise. • Processes sales transactions, returns, and ensures that all related documentation is accurate and complete. Serves customers in a professional, courteous, and timely manner. Performs administrative • Tracking, ordering, and managing inventory, ensuring store security. Keeps the Store • Manager well informed of activities and significant problems. • Organizes and rearranges merchandise as necessary. • Returns misplaced items to correct locations. • Ensures the neat and orderly appearance of sales displays. • Marks and tags merchandise with pricing, size, and product specifications. • Cleans shelves, counters, and tables. • Assists with the presentation of window displays, promotional presentations, and sales programs as assigned. • Works to prevent damage and theft of merchandise, and preserves materials in saleable condition. • Ensures that product is stored, handled, and displayed in accordance with established Company policies and procedures. • Provides product information including price, location, and use of the product to customers. • Records requests for product, orders products, and notifies customers promptly. • Operates the cash register and prepares customer receipts efficiently. • Totals price, tax, and shipping and handling charges accurately. • Balances the cash register at the end of each shift or as scheduled. • Processes credit cards, checks, product credits, vouchers, gift certificates/cards, cash payments, and discounts properly. • Follows established policies and procedures for verifying payment and ensuring accuracy. • Follows store policies for product returns. • Records and restocks products. Wraps, packages, and/or bags product appropriately. • Completes sales functions in compliance with established policies and procedures and in a professional and courteous manner. • Responds to inquiries in an informed and polite manner. • Refers questions as appropriate. • Answers telephone calls courteously and provides callers with information as requested. • Records and relays messages correctly. • Maintain a high level of customer service by ensuring that product /recovery is completed and that register and customer service area is processing customers in a timely manner. • Performs other store duties as needed to ensure smooth operations and to meet Customer needs,
Qualification, Minimum Experience and Role Requirement: • A Bachelor Degree • Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience • Social Media Experience • Microsoft Office Tools • Excellent in both written and spoken Communication Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as Customer Service Rep assessment will be conducted soonest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted