Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Bifoba NA chapter’s President
2014 Reflection from the NA President
Looking back at 2014, I believe the year has been a busy and successful year for Bifoba NA chapter.
We have come a long way and still have a lot to accomplish as a growing association. I will encourage all present members to make it a promise to themselves to at least bring two new members every year to join the association – with more members we can accomplish more.
Accomplishments over the past year:
- Membership increased
- More constructive and positive discussions
- Financial and moral supports for our departed members and their families.
- Donated dictionaries/gazetteers to the Junior school
- Successful and memorable reunion in Memphis, Tennessee.
Goals and Aspirations for 2015
- Family matters (Promote and encourage more time spending with family)
- To create more sub chapters in different cities and states all over North America.
- Bifoba NA chapter’s collective aspiration for Birch Freeman High School (Every member is welcome to make suggestions directly to the president and other executive members on issues of interest about the chapter or BIFOBA in general).
- As a member or mentor, what legacy do we want to be remembered for (Let Question ourselves what Legacy are we living behind???)
All above mentioned accomplishments could not have been possible without God and the help of each and everyone of you. I am truly honored and blessed. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New year in advance.
Up School !!!
Thank you all.
President Bifoba NA.