BIFOBA News Updates
The followings are BIFOBA brief news and updates –
1. BIFOBA president, Barr. Kingsley Essien, has constituted a Homecoming Committee as follows: Mr. Ajai-Ikhile Dada (Chairman), Dr. Wale Onabowale, Mr. Olise-Emeka Nwachukwu, Mr. Lanre Hassan, Mr. Mike Mogaha, Mr. Abraham Idowu, and Mr. Bayo Bakare.
2. Hurray! BIFOBA Insurance Policy is up and running. Please contact the National Welfare Secretary, Mr. Lanre Hassan at 08025357550 or 09099541952, for details of the insurance policy.
3. BIFOBA President, Barr. Kingsley Essien, has also constituted an “Auditorium and Maintenance” Committee as follows: Arc. Ladi Lewis (Chairman), Mr. Williams Areo, Mr. Chiedu Emboagu, Mr. Funso Peters, and Mr. Akintunde Munis.
4. BIFOBA National Executive Committee has employed Mr. Faloju as a Maintenance and Utility Staff for the Multi-Purpose Hall. Mr. Faloju has started working and has received his first salary.
5. Please note that at the last BIFOBA General Meeting in October 2017, Mr. Abraham Idowu of the 1980 set was elected by the House as a new Financial Secretary.
6. Mr. Taiwo Padonu, BIFOBA Past President and a member of Guild of Awardees, has passed. The burial details as follows:
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017
Address: Cornell School, 12 Samuel Street, off Ayodele Street, Mafoluku, Oshodi (Late Mr. Padonu’s residence)
Date: Friday, November 17, 2017
Address: Chris Apostolic Church, 1A Amusa Street, off Makinde police station, Mafoluku, Oshodi.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!